Friday, December 3, 2010

Next to Last Class Session at the Senior Center


Necklace by Tannia

One more class at the senior center, and I will be done with another eight week session. I've had a wonderful group of students, and I was just awestruck today at the beautiful things that they have created. The group of women are wonderful too, and we've built some very meaningful friendships. Next week, I'll ask them to bring in all of the things that they have finished. The necklace above was made using six rows of chevron chain. It hangs beautifully, but I could not convince Tannia to let me take a picture of it on her neck. It truly looks spectacular on. I love her use of lampwork beads as a closure, letting her adjust the length of the necklace depending on what she is wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment