Saturday, January 16, 2010

Goals for 2010 and Margeurite by Day or Night


I finally dipped my toes in to the wonderful world of ETSY and published my first pattern. I really don't know why I procrastinate so much???? I'm working on getting the second pattern fine tuned and put on ETSY. I sold all three necklaces that are pictured at a Christmas Show in Connecticut and ended up working up more samples. The women in my class have made several of these necklaces, so the pattern has been tested and works well for a beginning beader. My husband stopped by and thought one of them could be masculine - which I think is his code that he wanted one...so I made another sample for him. And of course the samples had to be made out of supplies that anyone could obtain easily. Maybe this is not procrastination, but a never ending quest to do what I do a bit better? In any event, this will be pattern #2 for ETSY

No comments:

Post a Comment